Thunder Rolls - a 45-60 min 1-8 player stock car racing, euro boardgame

 I love racing games. I love miniatures. I often don't love how long these kind of games take to play. This is a refreshing change! I've played three times with max player count and even with 'non-gamers' this has gone over very well and taken less than most "euro-games" of mid-weight, maybe 60 minutes.

I rushed to paint these before a guys boardgaming retreat in late July and was successful! I base coated each with a solid color, buying new purple orange and black spray paints (Krylon I think) to get good coverage. On using the decals from the game - I wish they were true decals, but stickers were fun too. The clear stickers were a good idea, but on most colors they don't show up well enough, so I had to use the white stickers.







Comments