Blitz Bowl Human team - Hochland Harbingers

My motivations for this human team cam from a comic book - "More Guts More Glory".
Interview re More Guts More Glory by Alice Castle

Cover by Orjan Svendsen

This four-part series follows a talented but leader-less human Empire (read Germanic) team, the Hochland Harbingers, and their washed up, former star Dreng Sturmblud. It's a somewhat tired tale of "will I try or not, and what's the point anyway", but I enjoyed the comics - mainly for the art and nostalgia. That said, if I see one more character shout the expletive  "Nuffle's 'nards"  I will have a fit.

Anyway, I liked the Harbingers and their kit. So I went about recreating in for my human Blitz Bowl team. I'd love to hear any feedback!











Dreng Sturmblud






Up next ~~~ the shambling undead...

Feedback? Questions? Please - leave them below!

Comments

Post a Comment