Star Wars - Imperial Assault - Tyrants of Lothal - Wave 11


Imperial Assault - Tyrants of Lothal - Wave 11


This small box expansion was attractive to me - I like the Death Troopers, and the heroes CT-1701 and Tress Hacnua are both really cool and drip with potential story. The Loth Cats are a big whatever for me... and so I breezed through painting them as fast as possible.



















I also already painted up the major villain with the box - Admiral Thrawn. 





The merc villain - Hondo Ohnaka, and the Specter allies Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, and Zeb Orrelios were all painted with new Games Workshop Citadel "Contrast" paints. They turned out fairly cartoony which worked out very well for these characters - especially Zeb - I think. Let me know what you think!

Rebels

Hondo


Ezra


Kanan



Zeb


Sabine








Comments