Blitz Bowl Skaven chaos team - Chittering Gutter Punks

My 10th Blitz Bowl team, and last minute entrant into our Holiday Havok 2020 tournament, is the Skaven team. The Skaven are a classic - fastest and traditionally low armor and low skill, but not ones to shy away from contact. Very fun and interesting team, and no different in Blitz Bowl, they have the fastest single player and overall the fastest team. Armor as weak as Goblins and Halfings for the most part and a Thrower who will probably not actually throw the ball very often... I am eager to see them in action.

I wanted a Blue and White theme, with Green Warpfire gems and flame to accent. The blue morphed into a bit green-Blue of the Thousand Sons Warhammer 40k Space Marine variety. 

Finishing this team kicked off a mini-tournament Holiday Havok 2020 between my wife and I. The tournament was won by the Halfling team - Viscous Vittle-Chasers of Blue Reach. They can be seen here: Halfling Blitz Bowl team
















Comments