Blitz Bowl Halfling team - Vicious Vittle-Chasers of Blue Reach

I was happy to go with a simpler scheme for my next Blitz Bowl team. This is my 7th team in 2020 and the last team, Sea Elves, used some imagination and new techniques. I'm back to work full time now so I have less time to spend on painting and it felt comfortable to tackle a straight forward pitch with little Stunties on it. The Halfling team is apparently the worst team in Blitz Bowl. The goblins would be the obvious pick but seem like they are decent, with a shifty ability and 'cheating' nature by having 8 gobbos on the field. We will have to find out!

The Golden State Warriors played a small roll in the color theme. I started with Dark Blue, then added deep navy for the pads, and yellow was a choice for an accent that would stand out. The team name is Vicious Vittle-chasers! They love food and don’t care who knows it.




















Blood Bowl (and Blitz Bowl) Old World

In the area of The Moot and Averland

Blue reach is in the South East - area #12


Comments