Marvel United : Star-Lord, Gamora, Groot, Sandman, and Kraven



I've finished 2 of the Sinister Six and can't wait to try out that mode! Spider-Man is my favorite hero - his books are the reason I got into collecting comics back in the day.

Sand-Man Yellow Ochre, Buff, Yellow Sand, and of Dark Flesh and Brown Rose to darken shadows of sand. Flesh - Basic Skin tone over Saddle Brown Shirt - Deep Green (something lighter than intermediate green




Kraven - I don't remember the paints for Kraven. His skin is a bit pink, but that's ok - he's pale as he wears a lot of sunscreen and he's from Russia.





Groot - Forest Skin 74.013 Vallejo is perfect!




Star-Lord - Flat Flesh tone 70.955 over Saddle Brown, Neutral Grey, 70.992, Black 70.950, Sand Yellow for hair 70.916, German C Orange Ochre 70.824 for Gold base




Gamora is an odd figure as we never see her in this white space outfit in the movies - and I only found a few reference shots in comics.  I don't recall the specific paints i used, but simple black, white, crimson, and then a green layers look like She-Hulk for her skin. THe sword and dagger were an attempt at NMM that's not my best - but it's a block of contrasting color, so that's good enough for now.





My first 3 Guardians of the Galaxy







Comments