Marvel United - Enter the Spider-verse!

 




"I want to fight someone who doesn't smell like old cheese!" - Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

My favorite Marvel characters - Spider-Man and his nemesi. Of the classic Spidey villains, I have only painted up Green Goblin (classic) and Vulture (1st Spidey villain in an MCU film). I am working on Sandman, the second villain I recall seeing - the first was Chameleon. I look forward to revisiting the rest of the set with the Spiderverse movie, and the rest of the Sinister Six when I catch up with the MCU.

Spider-Man has some BIG chunky lines on him. I am glad they changed the pose from the original sculpt shown in the KS, but he's not the 'best' to translate into the MU chibi-esque style. That said, I still really enjoyed painting him, and look forward to playing him more!









"Let's Do This One Last Time." - Spider-Man (Miles Morales)

Miles has a standard Marvel United pose that could be regular ol' Spider-Man, but for the paint job. I've started the Spider-Man: Miles video game on PS4. Still the same solid gameplay with upgrades and tweaks.





"Guys like us, like you and me... they don't care about us. We build their roads and we fight all their wars and everything. They don't care about us. We have to pick up after them." - Adrian Toomes (The Vulture)

I love the Vulture character in the Homecoming movie. Great villain and a very good flick. I'm hoping Green Goblin gets a fun take in the MCU.









Comments