Marvel United - Tales of Asgard

"This Drink, I like it!" - Thor

More Marvel United goodness. Today we have the Tales of Asgard expansion plus bonus KS figures Beta Ray Bill and Hela. I had to read a comic arc to understand who the hell Beta Ray Bill was, but turns out he was my favorite character in the arc!

I love how 'painted' these figures turned out. They look like they are coming off of the canvas, and that was my goal - rarely is painting goal of mine so squarely hit! I have been reading some comics of late and want my Marvel United figures to come off the pages of the books with bright blocks of color, high contrast, and stark accents. I played with NMM and love it all except for Thor's helmet maybe. His hammer and armor were inspired by Sorastro's work on YouTube. I'd never done a NMM Bronze before, I'll put my recipes at the bottom. Enjoy!

"I tried to start a revolution, but didn’t print enough pamphlets, so hardly anyone turned up" - Korg







































Comments