Marvel United - Black Panther characters and another batch of new recruits

 More Marvel united Characters - from the Movie Black Panther (Plus Vision, Bull-eye, and Fury)






I love the comic book look for Vision, very blocky and bright colors.




The NMM on war Machine is some of my berst, and the glow on his eyes and weapons is good. The flame from his boots makes me so happy. He's one of my favorite figures now.
I need to go back and revisit Iron Man and the shameful little sputter I painted coming out of his boots... Haha...



Nick Fury is a simple character - I enjoyed the high contrast beween black and white and finding a good skin tone for him. might be a bit light, but overall I like him.




And Killmonger - he has a lot of little details on the body, bu the mask is the main feature, of course. I played with NMM - ok on the armor but the swords look a little blocky. At any rate, I'm happy with the figure as a whole and he is a strange Villain to fight. Last time we duked it out he had control of 3 locations, but no threats on the other 3. It was a stalemate as we couldn't progress with noone to rescue or fight!




Bulls-eye - He's pretty simple and not super inspiring. I painted him up to have another Villain to face off against.





To finish up the Avengers I painted Hawk-eye. Everyone's favorite male non-super powered Avenger! I spent a good amount of time on his glasses and I'm happy enough with the results.




Okoye is an awesome character - I love the actress too!
I am excited to see more of her in the new BP movie.





Shuri is a great character and I wanted her gauntlets to have some glow effect, though I didn't want to spend the time to OSL the light. After going with the midtone flesh palette (see the Garrik's Reavers post) I'm pleased with the overall look she has.





Comments