Marvel United - Return of the Kickstarter

My Fav from this set

New Marvel United arrived!

Unfortunately the sales model for Marvel United means, ALL of it arrived at once! I wish I could have been exploring the game for the past year but the expansions that were initially planned for retail never were released, and became available a second time via the Marvel united: X-Men Kickstarter project. 

I decided to get it all and worry about how much that was later. Well - it was this much:

Which is both exciting and daunting. :D HoLy CoW that is a lot of Marvel United.

I started with some characters from Captain America: Civil War. This is because my wife and I started re-watching the MCU movies when the original base set of Marvel United was released, and we had just finished watching Ant-Man - so Civil War is up next.

Black Panther makes his debut in MCU, along with Baron Zemo (who doesn't dress up for the part). Scarlet Witch and Winter Soldier are returning characters. I also have primed Nick Fury and War Machine who have previously appears in the Iron Man and Avengers movies.




























Comments