10 Wonderful years!

It has been Ten years! 10 years of painting from Memoir 44 to Warhammer and everything in between. I can't believe it... 

My First Post - My first post

My inspiration for it - My inspiration to re-start painting as an adult





My current skills - 




Ever evolving, never complete. I love the miniature painting hobby because I can lose myself in it. It never stops, I will die with a pile of minis to paint, and that's the way I like it. i am never done, and I love the process so much I would never want to be done.

There are projects that take hours of focus and others that are a change to turn my brain off for an hour and just go. Those are both so good for different reasons!

My hope is that this blog, in addition to being my personal painting journal for my reference, is a place that someone else finds inspiration and the desire to go pick up the brush and lay down some paint on a sweet mini.

Thanks for reading!

Comments