Blitz Bowl undead bases

For my wasteland bases for my Blood bowl/Blitz Bowl Shambling Undead team, I used this tutorial taken from Spikeybits.com. I had never combined Games Workshop basing materials like this, and it worked wonderfully.  I thought the paints would not work well together, and and the colors would clash... That is a great thing about miniature modelling, I never stop learning new techniques to try and things to do!



"First, start with Citadel Texture paint Astrogranite. After it dries, add some Citadel Technical paint Agrellan Earth. This is a bit tricky as you need to find the right amount to add as it crackles when it dries. To much and it flakes off, to little and you don’t get any cracks." Then wash with a brown shade or wash. Then dry brush with a light grey or tan, like Karak Stone or Terminus Stone.

Comments