Blitz Bowl Orc team - Orcland Raiders

When I purchased Blitz Bowl, I was hoping for a faster, more open sports game to interest my wife, who to date has not been impressed with Blood Bowl (BB), Dread Ball, or Kaos Ball, but has had fun with Blood Bowl: Team Manager.

My first order of business to be able to play Blitz Bowl was to paint. What the rules you say?! No... paint is first because my drill sergeant (see aforementioned wife) will not play a miniature game unpainted. I chose to start with the Orc team (still Orcs, rather than the Orruks of Age of Sigmar, in the world of Blood Bowl apparently).  I was inspired by my old BB stuff from the 80s and always wanted to do an Orcland Raider paint job. I also have been wanting to try out  a dastardly challenge - Yellow Armor. I'd love to hear your thoughts below:





My work area

Orcs in progess

















next up -- the Human team - Hochland Harbingers

Questions? Feedback? Please leave a comment below!

Comments