Star Wars - Imperial Assault - Rebels - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Wave 7


Obi-Wan Kenobi

Imperial Assault - Rebels - Ally Pack - Wave 7

I finally am wrapping up my final Star Wars Imperial Assault figures. Obi-Wan is an ally pack not tied to a specific adventure, so I had skipped him by. I am happy to have returned to him, and in the path of a new movie coming next month! 

His pose is standard, but allows for some fun object source lighting - something I am working to improve. I need more patience, I know. Maybe after I quit my day job... :)









I followed Sorastro's advice on YouTube, though I did go lighter blue on the saber. I didn't want a dark blue tint so I used the Edge paint series mixed with the Glaze to make the blue more pastel and less directly blue. I also highlighted the desert floor a bit.

Let me know your thoughts, or share links to your Obi-Wan!

Comments