Star Wars - Imperial Assault - Imperials - 0-0-0 and BT-1 - Wave 9

0-0-0 (Triple Zero) and BT-1 (Bee-Tee)

Imperial Assault - Imperials - Villain Pack - Wave 9

The comics that Marvel started putting out in 2015 , that follow immediately on the end of "A New Hope" are very entertaining. These two characters, along with Dr. Aphra, were introduced in the Darth Vader series, and I really enjoyed them. They take me back to a droid in Knights of the Old Repulbic, who held a barely concealed contempt for living beings. They are free to act without regard to morals or consequences and they are disturbing for it!

I wanted to focus on the bits of color on there otherwise fairly dark, brushed metal droids. I didn't want to paint BT-1 as straight black, so went for a dark silve. I also probably over played the blue on 0-0-0's hand, for effect.

I hope an expansion for Star Wars: Outer Rim uses these droids.






Comments