Star Wars - Imperial Assault - Imperial - Heart of the Empire - AT-DP - Wave 10

AT-DP

Imperial Assault - Rebels - Ally Pack - Wave 10

This is my final vehicle to paint for Imperial Asault, barring any new expansions.I avoided it for a bit, but it was surprisingly simple. Maybe I'm getting better at this, haha.







It took about 3-4 days with an hour here and there to finish this walker. I could see spending more time on details. More wear, more rust, more scorch marks. I stopped after about 20-30 minutes of adding this level of detail. I also left some "messy" bits, bt overall the effect is something I'm happy with.

Maybe I'll come back and add more later if no more IA expansions come out. Have you painted your AT-DP? Did you go for any more specific markings? I'm curious about faction or unit markings, that could be really cool.

Comments