Sword and Sorcery - Immortal Souls

Sword and Sorcery - Immortal Souls




Three colors of plastic for basic monsters, purple for elites


I began with the monsters, which has become my modus operandi for this kind of cooperative "dungeon crawler" game. I planned to paint basic swathes of Green, Red, and Blue. But as I painted, I couldn't help but paint the leather and metal appropriately 'realistic' colors, and leave the blue and red to cloths or the edge of the base.










The elite monsters received the most detail time. The large chunky details were enjoayable, especially on the bone-helmeted troll.










I moved on to the heroes immediately after finishing the monsters. Some of theme are a bit messy, even with my efforts to remove flashing and mould lines.



















I like the dynamic poses of the magic-user and the assassin.

The knight is good, but the plastic is soft and his sword was nearly impossible to get straight...

The archer has a great cloak and hair, but his bow is weak. I resolved to make sure at least one color really popped on these figures to draw the attention, as the figures themselves are just ok and the plastic is soft.

Auriel - Elf - Light Sorceress / Dark Enchantress
Ecarus - Human - Knight of the White Rose / Knight of the Black Rose
Laegon - Sylvan Elf - Ranger / Archer
Fenrir - Wolf Companion
Shae - Human - Rogue / Assassin
Thorgar - Dwarf - Cleric / Runemaster


Notes for painting. I draw even worse than I paint - haha.
Primed 9/12/2019, finished 10/20/2019


Comments