Knight-Questor - Warhammer Quest Silver Tower - Age of Sigmar


Knight-Questor- Warhammer Quest Silver Tower set

This guy is by far the figure I was looking forward to painting the most - and the most intimidated by. I have never painted a Space Marine with skill, and I know some find the eternal warriors of Sigmar to be to derivative of Space Marines... but I found it a fun opportunity to paint something iconic of "Warhammer".

I used the Hammers of Sigmar standard paint job, and knew I wanted to paint the detail on the inside flap of the cloak, but wasn't sure I'd want to try to free hand on flat white background... in the end my wife gave me a puch to try it on a Saturday morning, and I did! It took a couple of tries, but I an super happy with the result.
















90% of my technique was inspired by TheWarGamer again. 

Now my wife and I can play the game!
My next hero to tackle will be the Mistweaver Saih. I love the dynamic poses in the set. 

Comments