Brimstone Horrors - Warhammer Quest Silver Tower - Age of Sigmar


I was really looking forward to these miniatures - horrors in the shape of dog-sized flames, with nasty mouths agape - awesome!

I used the CloudofPaint post as a guideline, but I do not airbrush (yet!) and I don't use oils either at this point, so I adapted their techniques to standard acrylic brush painting.

I started with a white primer and then added a layer of army painter yellow primer over that from above. Then I used the Citadel yellow shade (Cassandra?) and layered a good hearty layer of that to generate a soft warm yellow base.

I then worked my way up to red with progressively more red (and less yellow) washes, with orange in the middle of the blend. I went back and hit the tips with black. Then highlights the edges yellow.




Comments