Tzaangors - Warhammer Quest Silver Tower - Age of Sigmar


Tzaangors - Warhammer Quest Silver Tower set


Traditional half-bird/half-man beasts was my goal with these guys. Your normal, run  of the mill man-sized bird-guy with a huge heavily decorated axe. 

I followed Tyler's lead again from http://www.mengelminiatures.com and tackled the project in about a week, squeezing in time before and after work.







I started with "zenithal" highlights, which has become my go to starting point for any sharp miniature. This is created by priming the minis black, then coming back with a primer layer of Corax White from an angle above the miniatures. I do not use a specific angle, I just shoot primer from over their heads, spinning the models as I prime, ensuring some "zenithal" priming highlights at least the upper edges of each part of the minis, leaving the upper reaches white and the deepest depths almost black. 

Comments