Horrors! - Warhammer Quest Silver Tower - Age of Sigmar


Oh, The Horror!

Pink and Blue Horrors are so Warhammer Chaos... I remember seeing the oddly shaped, round-faced creatures in White Dwarf which I purchased mainly for BloodBowl or to just drool over, as I hadn't the money or inclination to get into tabletop warfare. 

Fast-forward to Silver Tower, and now I own my own Horrors! I get to paint my own versions of Pink, Blue, and Brimstone (are Brimstone new?)

I started off with Pink - I was excited to paint a saturated Pink Horror. I began with a white "zenethal" highlight over black primer. I started with a light wash of Carroburg Crimson to turn the white into pink - but my initial zenethal highlighting was too weak. What resulted is a mini I am happy with, but not a deep saturation of color - similar to my Kairic Acolytes and Skaven Death Runners. Along the way I used CloudofPaintUK and NerdsnJunk/Reddit for inspiration and ideas on different parts of the minis.







Next I tackled the Blue Horrors, simple blue washes with highlights and the same flames as on the pink horrors. 







Comments