Death Runner - Warhammer Quest Silver Tower - Age of Sigmar


Skaven have always been one of my favorite races since discovering the Warhammer world through Bloodbowl in 1985 at Bosco's Cards and Games in Spenard, Alaska. 

I again followed Tyler's lead (and by transitive property I followed his fellow gamer and Skaven army leader Josh) from http://www.mengelminiatures.com and only made a few tweeks to the paint scheme based mainly on shades... and BTW I notices that Tyler Mengel's Silver Tower Skaven and Horror miniatures (along with some cool haunts) made it into the Reader Section of  an issue of White Dwarf magazine that I have! Way to go!





I started with "zenithal" highlights, which has become my go-to starting point for any sharp miniature, and all of these Warhammer Silver Tower minis are sharp.

Note :  Like the Kairic Acolytes, my shading created a "grey" transition of skin on the underside of the miniature, which in the end I am ok with, though it might not be as color rich as others. Full white priming may be better if you plan to use a wash over white for large areas of skin.





Comments