Descent 2nd Edition – Shadows of Nerekhall – Lieutenants

Descent 2nd Edition  - Lieutenants - Shadows of Nerekhall


The Shadows of Nerekhall tiles have little cobblestones and I duplicated the look with Mechanicus Starndard Grey, with the area divided into small stones using Stormvermin Fur.

Then I pick out a handful of stones with a few layers of Karak Stone and a few more with Administratum Grey or Dawnstone Grey. I then wash the entire base with Agrax Earthshade. Finally I pick out a few highlight of the edged of the stones with base colors and then lighter version of the base colors.

Gargan Mirklace

The lord of the Black Realm is an impressive figure. i love how his lower half is comically tiny compared to his overblown ynfernally charged top half. I painted the bottom half as being encased in some kind of green/black ooze.





Tristane Olliven


This fallen wizard was fun to paint. I used the black decay effect from Mirklace to tie these two together. Plus... Layering layering layering!





Rylan Olliven

A merchant or diplomat looking city official, standard, but good mini.




Verminous

This rat man from the sewers was fun to paint, with his open sores and sewer water running behind him.... I used the same water technique that I used on the Merriods bases. 



Comments