Descent 2nd Edition – Shadows of Nerekhall – Monsters – Ynfernal Hulks, Ironbound

Descent 2nd Edition  - Monsters


Ynfernal Hulks

Dragged from the Abyss by evil magics, these Daemons deserved a fitting base. My first freehand base attempt, I am happy. The dried lava effect was painted using 'sparkly' black craft paint from JoAnns. It was very thick, but coated rather thin. This was a good reinforcement for why I buy dedicated miniature paints. It worked ok as an accent, but turned out to be a bit fiddly, thick, and glossy. I may want to use this craft paint in the future, but only because I can't think of a good way to duplicate the solidified lava look.





Ironbound

Solid minis. This mix of metal and simple saturated colors was fun to paint. Of course hard to store without bending the pikes, but that's what giant foam is for, right!? 




Comments