Descent 2nd Edition - Stewards of the Secret - Monsters – Nagas

Descent 2nd Edition  - Monsters

Nagas

I loves the idea of Nagas. In practice, they are tough enemies, and a tough mini to paint well! They are large, and not much is going on with them, just scales, underbellies, and spikes. The faces are good and have many layers (and are less creepy than 1st edition, left for your own judgement there on if that is better or not).

If I had these to do again, I may go for more contrast on the scales to spikes and use some of the GW 'edge' paints too. However, it can be hard to do so on 'softer' less defined Imperial Assault miniatures, as compared to GW minis. Overall I'm happy and my wife selected the purple/pink color scheme based on the cards. I was wary, but happy with the results.





Comments