Zombicide Black Plague - Monty Python themed heroes & Queen Medea Necromancer

From the "Knight" level kickstarter pledge rewards I received, I picked out the Monty Python and the Holy Grail themed heroes. In game they are named Mortimer, Montalban, Gilbert, Beauregard, Chauncey, and Bob. They are of course based on the characters from the movie: King Arthur, Sir Lancelot, Sir Robin, Sir Galahad, Sir Bedevere, and Tim the Enchanter.

I wanted a new Necromancer to go with the group (and to be able to play with the Necromancer Cabal rules) so I painted the second basic Necromancer (partialy) and also the named necromancer Queen Medea - based on Queen Ravenna from Snow White & the Huntsman as played by Charlize Theron.

These paint jobs, especially the necromancers, are just ok. I enjoyed doing them, and think the colors on the cloaks are nice, but I could have spent more time on them. Fortunately armor is easy to make look good! Just Silver on black with a couple washes and a drybrush highlight, or layered highlight on plate.



Comments