Star Wars - Imperial Assault - Wave 5 - Return to Hoth - (just the heroes)

So I'm always more excited to paint Star Wars (or Descent) heroes than the other figures in an expansion. For Imperial Assault, the heroes have all been cool figures, and as they expand the races and "classes" available to the heroes, I tend to go for them first. No exception with Return to Hoth.

There is a vengeful human tactician, a revamped medical droid, and a special ops Mon Calamari sniper. I re-based Loku for a campaign we did with all re-based figures. I'll need to come back and do the same for Verena and MHD-19 at some point.

The base I used for Loku is a Tech 25mm base from Micro Art Studios.
https://shop.microartstudio.com/en/188-tech

I've also used Pipeworks and Scrapyard. If you don't mind the re-basing process - their bases are sweet!

Verena Talos



Loku Kanoloa



MHD-19 Medical Droid


Comments