Star Wars - Imperial Assault - Base Set - Imperials

Star Wars Imperial Assault. A friend purchased this (several friends did actually) and we started a campaign using his painted set. Finally, a miniature game I wasn't going to have to paint! As we progressed along the campaign I felt that familiar tug.

"Buy me...  paint me..."
"NO! There's no need."
"Need?! Phooey. This is Star Wars, STAR WARS. You can paint Stormtroopers!"
"Ok. Maybe I'll get my wife interested. in playing. Plus there is an option for skirmish.battles" :)

So here we are. I hit the Imperials first (most fun right?) Followed by the mercs and then the heroes and support.
Darth Vader and his Imperial backup



Comments

  1. I just found your blog as I was searching for images of painted dnd adventure system boardgames that were painted because I just picked up the 3 older games ashardalon, raven loft, and drizzt I thought your paint jobs were great and noticed the tag said AK so I checked out your blog was amazed that you live in Anchorage as I do as well if you all are ever looking for another player for your game group I'm totally down I have tons of boardgames my email is wolfie907@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I emailed you. The Meetup.com site for Anchorage TableTop is a great place to go to find a boardgame. They generally meet Sunday at 1pm or Thursday at 6pm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment