Star Wars - Imperial Assault - Base Set - Rebels, Scum, and an AT-ST


The Imperial Assault base set was a long project for me - and aI didn't take pictures until it was all done. Sorry these are limited - and I combined expansion material with these base set minis.
  • 6 Heroes - this photo also shows several rebel allies (painted at a later date - and covered in a later post)

  • 4 Trandoshan Hunters and 2 Nexu

  •  1 AT-ST - from the base set. This was my first large vehicle miniature and I took time to distress the paint and add terrain/dirt. Looking back I was still far too 'clean' with my finish, as is my natural tendency. When time came to paint the General Weiss expansion, I followed Sorestro's lead on Youtube  - resulting in an AT-ST with more character. That said, I was super happy with the result at the time, and I now have a 'cleaner' version with the original.

Comments