Descent: Journeys in the Dark - more heroes

The Trollfens is the third expansion to the Second Edition of Descent: Journeys in the Dark, which is owned by a member of my game group, Nate.

We selected the heroes Grisban the Thirsty, Dezra the Vile, Jain Fairwood, and Avric Albright to tackle the 'fens. I had already painted Avric for a prior campaign, so I had only to work on the other three.





I used different spraycan basecoats for each figure - a brown basecoat for Grisaban, a skin basecoat for Jain, and a black basecoat for Dezra.
I attempted to paint a green glow on Dezra's arm and cloak, ala the image on her card. It works ok - better in person than in a photo actually. However, I still struggle with such 'glowing' effects. My next attempt will be on lightsabers for Imperial Assault.



Comments