Memoir '44 - Equipment Pack, a beginning.

I started painting the Memoir '44 expansion Equipment Pack recently. Primarily so I could use the Special Weapon Assets and the Mobile Artillery. The size of the expansion was daunting and I was not eager to paint it all at once.

However, once started I have just kept on rolling, and am roughly halfway through now. The dip method has saved some time. Even more has been saved by using Army Painter colored primers.
My favorite so far have been the support vehicles, I copied a technique for windshields I found online.
Any questions about colors, paints, or techniques, just drop a line!





Comments

  1. Nice work!

    I have two base sets and the equipment pack and I think they would look fantastic painted but sadly I don't have the countless things necessary to paint.

    In any case my eyesight isn't what it once was and over the years I've lost my patience.

    If you managed to complete your collection I would be interested to see it all!

    Regards,

    Martin Underwood
    Torquay, UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you! I think I have it mostly complete - I finished the Pacific Expansion last year.
      I'd be up for a commision to paint your stuff if I lived closer, but I imagine shipping to me would be a bit much. Cheers!

      Delete

Post a Comment