Zombicide - 1st Wave Finished

Zombicide - 1st Wave Finished

Half done

It's about a week to go until the party and I have finished with the 1st half of the zombies and all of the Survivors. I put more time into the Survivors, painting eyes and other details on most of them.

I used all GW paints, I'm not listing individual colors used, due to the wide variety I was going for. But if you have any questions about anything, let me know.

Here are the Survivors

This is the 1st Wave all together. It's a lot of zombies to paint uniquely, but I looked at it as an opportunity to come up with different stories of how they were attacked/infected.





My favorite zombie type so far has been the runners, shown here with Warriors, Knicks, Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, and Rockets gear. They were playing a game when the infection came.

Comments